[Dailydrool] Asking for Drool

Trish S tlsclm2008 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 12:29:19 PST 2012

Howdy Harrison B. Hound here. I thought I'd ask all of you to sling some drool for my very sick 2nd cousin, Brownie, a fellow Basset like ourselves. You see Momma was talking to her nephew last night in 'Bama and he said Brownie has been losing lots of weight, but wanting to eat/drink all the time (of course that means a bunch of accidents). He be very worried about her, not sure if she has them nasty worms, that C word or her kidneys/liver be failing. Momma's nephew also mentioned that Brownie almost died a while back when she got into some landscaping powder to kill them nasty fleas and ticks. Almost killed her instead as she was one sick hound. He said that Brownie isn't in any pain, just badly thin and can't get enough to eat/drink. 'preciate any Drool her way and perhaps some thoughts if you might know what she has. Thank you.

Your furend,
Harrison B. Hound