[Dailydrool] Need Your Help in the Buddy Case!

Melissa Ruthenbeck-Chiaramonte mruthenbeckchiaramonte at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 12:32:17 PST 2012

Hi everyone,

Andrew Delgado, the suspect in the Buddy case, was granted a postponement
of his arraignment yesterday. The new date is Nov 27 at 1:30 pm. He is also
now eligible for bail at this time. We are working to do everything we can
to raise awareness and increase pressure on the DA to push for the maximum
sentencing available for Delgado.

In addition since he is now eligible for bail we would like to see the
other two hounds removed from the home since he could return home at any
time. The Humane Society has this authority to remove the dogs.

We are encouraging everyone to write letters to the DA and the Humane
Society before the arraignment on Nov. 27. If you visit our site, bhrsc.org,
there are sample letters you can print, sign and mail if you prefer that to
writing your own. All the contact info you need is also there.

Thank you for all your support of Buddy. The DA is taking this case very
seriously because of the media and public attention and support it has been
given.

--
Thanks,

Melissa Ruthenbeck-Chiaramonte
BHRSC President
BHRSC Medical Liaison

Bark to Basics Owner/Trainer
www.barktobasicstraining.com
Check out the Bark Blog for tips on training, nutrition and pet care!
www.barktobasics.wordpress.com