[Dailydrool] Gracie at the dog park

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 15 14:25:16 PST 2012

Hi it's Gracie,

We went to the dog park yesterday.  Me and mommy and LuLu and Snoopy.  There
were a couple of yellow labs there.  Snoopy knows all of the yellow labs and he
plays with labrador retrievers he really does it's the weirdest thing I've ever
seen but he runs with them and he chases with them and he fetches with them and
he even wrestles with them.  It's silly and it's stupid and I can't imagine how
or why Snoopyever got involved with all of the labrador retrievers but there it
is.  LuLu was strangely quiet about all his carrying on but she stays very close
to mommy anyway at the dog park because there are people there and LuLu's a
little scared of people.

I made a new friend.  She was a very cute little girl dog and she had a shirt
and overalls on she really did and she was very nice and she sniffed me and I
sniffed her and we went off and sniffed stuff together and we were having a very
good time together and we started to play a little chase then then Snoopy came
charging over and he ahrooooooooooo'd right at my new friend.  She didn't really
care but she had a big brother and he was very concerned about Snoopy and his
ahrooooooing so he came over and barked at Snoopy and Snoopy ahrooooooooo'd
right back at him and the boy dog's daddy told him to stop barking and the
clueless momPerson told Snoopy to stop ahrooooooing and neither one did and we
had to go home from the dog park right then because mommy said.

Stupid boy dogs.

Love,
Gracie