[Dailydrool] Newman D

Odineks odenix at swcp.com
Thu Nov 15 20:53:55 PST 2012

I haven't read a Drool in a long time but something made me look tonight and I saw Janis' post about Newman D leaving for the bridge. Abby and Pumpkin Pie had a howling duet that lasted much longer and seemed sadder than normal yesterday morning. Now I know why because Pumpkin is one of Newman's 11 littermates.

Janis, we are sending lots of broken heart healing drool because we know Newman D left some big pawprints on your heart.

P.S. Pumpkin Pie here, Oh Auntie Janis, don't make us any older than we are. 'Member we were born on the last day of 2000. Mommy says I'm going to be lucky to see 12 and Abby says the same thing but I'll remember my brother at the bridge on December 31 and send some cyber birthday cake or should that be sausage and eggs with a side of bacon. Love ya!

	- Judy, Pumpkin & Abby