[Dailydrool] I gots a new baby brudda!

Howard Aiello 3dognite at warwick.net
Sun Nov 18 17:30:43 PST 2012

Greetings from NJ! We are recovering from the last hurricane then snowfall. It was good to be back in our own home with the power on. Our thoughts and prayers are for all others affected by the recent storms. Also,prayers and drool for all those who have lost their dear furbabies recently or those who are ill. I am soo excited. I gots a new brudda. His name is Barney. He about one year old. The slaves rescued him from  the animal sanctuary/boarding kennel I stays out when the slaves goes vacation. I first met him early June. He was there,because his "owners" were in the midst of a bitter divorce. We hits it off immediately,and it was sad when I hadda leave him. Well,about few days ago the nice lady calls the slaves and says she can legally give him to us. His former "owners" not want him. They just abandon hims at the sanctuary. He is tricolored like me but I am more handsome. He fits in quite well. I gotta teach him to obey my old fart sista,Krystal. She almost 15 and she set in her ways. We are now a 2 bassett family with a pitbull and boxer/vizsla mix. He likes cats. I don't know about that.  So Happy Thanksgiving to all and you may be reading about my brudda,Barney,soon Love and drool to all.   Love,Peter Riley aka Ragin Cajun