[Dailydrool] Snoods

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 20 09:51:35 PST 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

Well, the woman has proved it once again, she's completely clueless.  Here at
our home during meals she is always trying to pull our ears out of our bowls and
after meals she is famous for charging through the house chasing hounds (who are
supposed to be resting after their meal btw) with a damp "doolap rag" which she
uses to clean our dinner out of our ears and then "fluffs" them with another dry
one.  I kid you not.  Three bassets.  With extra long ears.  After EVERY meal.
 Until ....... finally someone with a CLUE posted a picture of their lovely long
haired basset wearing a SNOOD while eating her meal.  Seriously.  Took a
PICTURE!!!

So the poor clueless momPerson wrote to Auntie Wen and told her "look, obviously
I'm a idiot but this can't continue.  Can you help me please."  Well, we all
know there is little that anyone can do about the fact that momPerson is
clueless but nonetheless Auntie Wen had a nice Barbara person make us Snoods.  I
have a baseball one and LuLu has a pale green one with little white daisys and
Gracie has neon colored sea animals on hers (they didn't come with labels, it's
obvious which one is for who).  We put them on before every meal (twice now) and
our ears stay nice and clean.  No pumpkin, no supliment powder, not even any
green beans sticking to our ears when we're done.

THANK YOU AUNTIE WEN!!!!  And THANK YOU nice Barbara Person.  And SHEESH you
clueless momPerson you!!!!!  I have VIVID memories of when I first came to live
here where she would literally hold my ears up out of my bowl while I ate.  The
WHOLE time.  And I don't know how many times she has pulled mine or LuLu or
Gracies ears out of our bowls.  No more.  Sheesh.

More later from Snoopy and LuLu and Gracie who have clean fluffy ears and the
clueless momPerson too who's hopeless but she is very cuddly.

P.S.  Get your snoods from senior hounds abound and help our Auntie Wen save the
homeless hounds.  I'm off to paypal now because I'm pretty sure the clueless
momPerson didn't pay for our snoods yet but it's not because she's cheap it's
because the poor thing is clueless.  I'll take care of it!