[Dailydrool] Book Club, Bugsey and Browyn

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Nov 20 16:17:39 PST 2012

Dears Bugsey ans sister Browyn,
Ob cours, yous be members ob da bookie club!  Eberybodys is welcomes!    It
do hep dat yous lubs da books!   Sounds likes you headin in da wight
direstion, wif dem papers n such.   Onceeeeeeeeeee  yous get da momma
trained, she be gibbin you da boks ans yous no hafta steals dem no morez!
Mes momma wen bes wrappin da old basset calendars for da peeps and she be
letting me has some ob da stuffin papers.   Dis be delicacy fur mes!
Read on mes friends! Welcomes!

Bona,  Beagle first,  Bounder in my heartz and friends to da Bassets