[Dailydrool] happy THANKSGIVING day to you All.

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 05:46:40 PST 2012

Big Sky Country sends you healing drool to help ailing hearts such as
mine.   We all love our houndies beyond beyond.  I am on couch today
with all 4 and just relaxing!!!!!   No snow staying yet. Just a dust
full then its gone.   BooHoooo.     lol.   I miss my Gussie and Argus so
much still........question:  HOW DO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE HAD A BASSET
FOR 13 YEARS HANDLE IT WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY ARE GONE?

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager