[Dailydrool] Thanksgiving Story

debbiebdah at aol.com debbiebdah at aol.com
Thu Nov 22 07:49:36 PST 2012

I just wanted to thank you Angelika for posting the story about Annie's first Thanksgiving with you.  This story has certainly became a tradition for Thanksgiving.  I just laugh out loud because I can actually visually what's happening to poor Annie.  Did your company ever appreciate what happen to Annie.  I believe you have to be a basset person to understand what can happen to them and the owners.  What laughs we get from our bassets.  I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.  This has made my Thanksgiving Day.  Thank You

Deb