[Dailydrool] Speedy would like a word with Snoopy

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 11:37:05 PST 2012

Dear Snoopy,

Dis be Speedy, I luvs reading about you adventures and your clueless momperson, but I do habe a compliant to file. You see, you often rite about your momperson cluelessly running on the street, well now my momslabe has been inspired by your clueless momperson and momslabe went to run on the street. ON THANKSGIVING DAY!!! Why she 'pose to be here either petting mememememe or cooking de Turkey, oh no, this can't bee. What comes next, she gonna be swimming in de water with de sharky shark? Snoopy, you gotta find a way to make your momperson stop dis madness, lest we both end up with a sharky bitten momperson/momslabe.

I be racking me head trying to prevent anymore running in de street, tried destroying she running shoes, but she bought a new ones, cruched on de ipod, but it no break before she caught mes. If she no stop soons I will have to strap me momslabe in de straight jacket.

PS HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE (crazy women....running de street....crazy...grumble grumble grumble)
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo (hey, can I come too, can , can I, can I)