[Dailydrool] All 4 trapped

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 15:18:57 PST 2012

This morning DadPerson woke up sick. For a good portion of the day he was
in bed. The boys went in and out into the gale winds each time finding that
some new inedible delight had blown into the yard for them to fight over
and eat. And each time I hauled myself  out and removed the item.
But tonight, DP is sitting in his chair, huddled under a blankie,
whimpering. The dogs are frantic to get him BISCUITMAN!! HE'S UP!!!
Unfortunately, I have to take pity.
 I have locked the dogs in this little room with me.
Doc has learned somehow to get between me and any other dog and bodily push
them away.
Llewis created a real firestorm by casually walking into Doc's crate and
laying down. Doc was hysterical. He does not have a nice, deep, sonorous
Hound voice. Like German Shepherds, unless they are warning about
something, Belgians have a peculiar whiney tone to their bark. I finally
made Llewis get out of the crate before my eardrum broke.
Conley wanted up on the bed with Nigel, but Nigel said NO creating another
snarling storm. I finally boosted Conley onto the unused portion of the bed
much to Nigel's evident disgust.
At this moment there is only one dog still moving. He is too young to
appreciate a nap....

MomPerson to Llewis (It used to be MY crate) Conley (Geddouttamyway) Nigel
(Get off my bed) and Doc (what?what?what?)