[Dailydrool] S. Fla home that needs a Basset

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 24 09:06:52 PST 2012

While walking Rosie today I ran into a family in the neighborhood that very recently lost their Beagle.  They are all despondent and want very much to adopt another "hound".

I suggested that they consider a Basset and they say they would do so gladly.
So...if there is a Basset that needs a great home in the South Florida area (we live in Boca Raton), pls let me know.

I don't believe they will travel far.  The home has 4 residents that are pretty much always home and they would prefer a house broken adult dog to a puppy.  It is a retired older Father and his three adult daughters and I can tell you that the animal luck enough to join their household will be sure to be spoiled.

Carol & Rosie in Florida