[Dailydrool] ELVIS is sad.....

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Nov 26 08:58:02 PST 2012

Oh my. Elvis called. He sees no reason to continue on and try and reach the ripe old age of 100. My slave is hoping to pet him this weekend at the Ohio Mini-Waddle....but Elvis woofs that he has made like  no money for the paw hounds on his Centenial woofle. (XB and I woofed for him to "woofle." )  Elvis is convinced that nobody loves him......and that since he can't walk, can't run, has cancer, vestibule disease (Does that mean he can't go in a door way? No, Pawtunia....vestibular disease) and a myriad (What's dat?) of other ailments he might as well just go see Feyfey and Miz Brandy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We can not let this happen. I cleaned out da cookie jar and sent him my money....and a few others did, too....but overall, he says there is so little money in his kitty (No actual c at ts were killed for this woofle)  that he can't even see it cause it is so far down. Xandy Bear stooped to using terms that, well, are a touch less than gracious for an old Queen, but she herself is a touch, well, you know....she means well . I will just say that if you want tinkerbell, er ELVIS to live to be 100 could ya please make a donation at his website  to Droopy Basset Rescue, by Thursday and he will give you some tickets.......cough, cough, if he is up to it.........clap your hands.....go there, look at his sad, elderly face and SAVE ELVIS.

www.bassets2.moonfruit.com

Thank you kindly. My slave really does hope to pet Elvis in Ohio....you could do the same.

Pawtunia

(Shameless, aren't I?)