[Dailydrool] Squirrel alert!

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 11:15:44 PST 2012

Maybe the squirrel leaders should take notice on this little story.I have been off work for a couple of weeks because my workplace is transferring computer records from one system to another.  Today and tomorrow I do have to go in for training classes.  As most of you know Suz Green and King Holly are staying with us.  I came in the door for lunch and Suz said I am not talking to any of them as they are in trouble.  It seems as tho about 10am  Lacey who had been sleeping in her chair raised up and took a flying leap past Holly on the couch and crashed against the middle bay window and then promptly fell down behind the couch in the small space on the floor.  There was a squirrel in the birch tree out front.  Have lived here 17 years and never seen any squirrels before this.  Then Annie Belle and Jennie Mae started aroooing.  Suz went out to the front proch and sat there a few minutes and the squirrel stayed in the tree flitting around and shaking his tail the whole time.  Thank dog the window didn't break and no one hurt as far as I can tell.  And all are very quiet.  Maybe the squirrel won't come back!

Cookie, momslave to the Tana triplets