[Dailydrool] Dog beds

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Mon Nov 5 18:43:13 PST 2012

I'm the one who always wants washable dog beds because I always seem to have at least one peeing dog, usually a senior.

Right before Sandy attacked New Jersey, I went into CVS. They had some dog beds for $9.99. Since I had just unbalanced my washer trying to wash up Holly's heavy bed, I figured, I didn't have much to lose. The store had one bed outside the plastic wrapping, so I took a look at it, and it seemed a good size. So I brought one home. It's made of really chinzy material--the bottom is made of stuff like the grocery-store bags you can buy to carry your food home. I don't expect this one will last forever, but it is supposed to be machine washable. (We'll see about that in the future). Well, the dogs love it, and Holly and foster Josie have been fighting over who will sleep on it. Even if it only lasts through this storm season, I will have had my money's worth.

Today the repair guy came to fix my washer. Someone had to pee on the living room floor just as he came into the house. I was so embarrassed! My dogs always know how to humble me.
Pam