[Dailydrool] Holiday Cards

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Wed Nov 7 08:53:03 PST 2012

Sue wanted to know if she sent her Howliday card photo to the Drool, like
you do for the Calendar.  Answer is NO.  You use your picture to make your
cards, then when you receive your list, you mail your cards to the
individuals on your list.

I have ended up using Vista Print for my cards the last few years because
they have a great selection and are cheap, and I'm into cheap -- but you can
get your cards made anywhere you want, it's totally up to you.  Lots of
people make their own cards, that's good, too.  It doesn't matter, as long
as there is at least one Basset (or more) in the picture.  Some people get
in the picture with the dogs, some don't, again it's up to you.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net