[Dailydrool] Joint supplement for dogs?

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 11 11:31:19 PST 2012

I give my dogs triple max joint powder (from entirelypets.com) as recommended by
another drooler and it works WONDERS.  My Vet is AMAZED at the difference in
Snoopy's crooked leg, and changed his Rimadyl prescription from 2x daily to as
needed.  I posted about it on the drool and several people have replied back
that it really made a difference for their dogs too.

Good luck,
Dale

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good joint supplement for my basset.  I had
her on Zoom and it worked really well, but my vet doesn't carry it anymore and I
don't want to see her hurting.  Zoom has a steriod based supplement that helps
with pain and stiffness also so I want the best that I can buy for her.  Thanks
for any input at all, it is gladly appreciated!

Annie
Mom to Bo, Daisy and Jasmine Bean