[Dailydrool] food allergies and supplements

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 13 13:11:40 PST 2012

What everyone is saying about allergies and supplements is SO true.

And my Snoopy, who needs it the MOST due to his crooked leg, is allergic to
chicken and other stuff too.

Triple Max has a hypoallergenic formula and I just started with that figuring
why tempt fate.

Snoopy has been on it for many months now and no issues with ears nor skin nor
itching.

On another note you guys have made me feel much better and baby Gracie.  I just
love her so much, she's so cute and she's so sweet and now she is starting to be
SO snuggling I just love her to bits but she eats stuff, lots of stuff, and
she's costing me a FORTUNE but I don't care, I don't care, I don't care I love
my Gracie.  She's not really a baby, she's at least a couple of years old ....
she just gets a hold of stuff and chews it right up.  And she is STUBBORN ....oh
.... I've never seen anything like it.  This is a basset with bassetude, I gotta
tell you and she takes no pity on me, she sees other bassets, she figured I
ought to know better and man oh man.  I love Gracie but geez.

More later from the ever clueless momPerson who loves all her bassets, even the
one who chews stuff up fairly regularly.

P.S.  I saw Gracie charging out the dog door with a remote but all of ours seem
to be accounted for ..... Chris ..... I just don't know what to say other than
I'm sorry.