[Dailydrool] Book club

Sally King sally.king at nqe.com
Wed Nov 14 09:22:16 PST 2012

Dear Bona,
Although I am known as Younger Clara, in deference to the late, great, Elder Clara, I am now an eight-year-old senior.

As a pupper, I never stood still long enough to join a book club, or a maths club, but as my snooter is going grey I have stopped to consider more genteel occupations.

So, I politely request a place in your book club. Although this is a very recent hobby for me, I have really got into consuming books and newspapers and I also help with filing. Just this past week I have thoroughly read and refiled the house insurance, a letter from the mortgage company and some information from Basset Hound Welfare.
For some reason, mum doesn't seem that pleased with my hobby.

Younger Clara, with Rolph and Sally, UK

This document is private and confidential.
All property, copyright and other rights in it and its contents belong to Newsquest Media Group Limited.
It must not be read, copied, disclosed or otherwise used without Newsquest's authorisation. Newsquest may exercise its legal rights and remedies in the event of any such unauthorised use.

Newsquest Media Group Limited.
Registered in England, number 3105111. Registered office: 58 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DP.