[Dailydrool] voting

ROWDY NIGHTS rowdynights at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 05:28:28 PST 2012

Hey Droolers,

Another Drooler just shared with me that you can vote multipule times a day by using different search engines and also by voting in Private.  I just tested the in Private, and it worked.  Whoo Hooo...I am sorry, but I will do what it takes to help these homeless, unloved hounds and all the wonderful rescues that give so much of themselves.  You truly are a God send, and your work and tireless effort is applauded!  Ohio is slipping, let's get it pushed back up and win that money!!!

Teresa
Rowdy
Deuce
Yukon atb forever in my heart