[Dailydrool] Voting

cathy.rice1 cathy.rice1 at att.net
Sat Nov 24 08:46:32 PST 2012

I saw the post about switching votes to Labour of Love. I don’t have a good feeling about this. It may backfire on us. I hope that everyone continues to vote for Ohio Basset Hound rescue. We are not that far off in voting so if we just step it up a little we can regain the number one spot in the state contest. Thanks to everyone who has been voting and trying to help the hounds.

Cathy, Momslave to Grace, GSD Leah, foster Kuder, foster Emily, Nathan (ATB), Dozer (ATB), Emmylou (ATB), Beau (ATB), Barry (ATB), Daphne (ATB)

-----
No virus found in this message.