[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

jjcsandrcs at aol.com jjcsandrcs at aol.com
Tue Nov 27 10:01:13 PST 2012

I, too, am concerned about Ohio Basset Rescue. But I am opposed to voting for someone else.  These machinations have a tendency to backfire.

I wonder if OBR could talk with some of the other dog rescues in OH, ie. the ones listed who have such few votes and get them to vote for the Bassets.  It seems like a much more positive way to attack this.  Meanwhile we will continue to place our eight votes a day to OH Basset.  I have challenged my cohorts at Carolina Basset Hound Rescue to do the same.