[Dailydrool] Our Gotcha day!

sfwill at aol.com sfwill at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 08:39:12 PDT 2012

today's calendar boy is my Gus.  we are celebrating 3 years since he walked into his forever home.  i cannot adequately describe the love and joy he has brought me; he is the center of my heart.
he was a velcro guy from the first day, but now that i am unemployed, you could not even wedge a piece of velcro between us.  he is so used to me being around all day that i can't imagine leaving him to go to work!
I love new orleans and am making plans to move down there for 3 months (jan-mar).  so we'll be on an adventure!  my friends all winter in florida but NOLA is the place for me!
so here's to you, gus.  you are my heart and soul.
susan, loving slave to gus
gus-duz dis meen i get cake or sumptin?
susan-yes and maybe even a steak!