[Dailydrool] TV basset sighting

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Tue Oct 2 11:53:27 PDT 2012

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

I can't really recommend the new sitcom Partners, however
Miss Angela and I sat up and took notice when one of the
characters showed his dog, a tri color basset whose character
is named Elphaba.  Very trim and handsome. Last night, her owner
tried to take her food away, thinking that her jowls were a sign of
a weight problem.  Elphaba was having none of it.  Miss Angela
was greatly pleased.

Bill   (now, if you want to see a weight problem....)
Angela (I presume that you are referring to yourself)