[Dailydrool] Calendar status

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 19:36:27 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I am still plowing through the calendar production -- behind, but pushing
hard.  Please, please, please, if you have a date and have not yet
submitted your picture and caption please do so.  It goes much more quickly
if I have everything in place.  And please don't worry if I haven't billed
you yet -- I am doing one final bill for second dates, unpaid first dates,
and calendars as I process pics and captions.  If you haven't gotten an
invoice yet please don't worry -- it is coming, and you haven't lost your
date.

You can order calendars and stands by sending an email to
dailydroolcalendar at gmail.com with your name and address and how many of
each you would like.  Pricing is located here:

http://www.dailydroolcalendar.com/

Please note that I am processing orders without dates last, so it may be a
couple of weeks until I invoice you..  Thank you all for your interest!
 Laura