[Dailydrool] Important little tid bit

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 5 12:12:43 PDT 2012

Hi it's Gracie,

I have a confession to make.  The first month or so I was here ..... I peed in
the house sometimes.  More than once.  More than twice.  Ummmmmm I don't want to
really talk about this anymore because I don't do this anymore.  I've lived here
for TWO months now and I am tidy like my brother and my sister.

The rugs though.  momPerson cleaned up right away everytime she found a mistake
but somehow the wall to wall carpet in the few rooms that have it wasn't
smelling so hot.  And then BOb the dog (who's in heaven) arranged for someone to
tell HIS mommy how to fix a problem like this and she put it on facebook.  Kathy
is a genius and my mommy LOVES Kathy.  It was SO easy and it's done.

You see, the clueless momPerson has been shampooing the rugs with carpet
shampooer soap.  Because she's clueless.  Poor thing.  Kathy told her if you
want to remove odors you use white vinegar instead.  Yup.  That simple.  Use as
much while vinegar as you would carpet shampooer soap and wash the rugs with the
same machine.  One time.  No smell.  None.  Can't even smell vinegar.  Nothing.
No smell at all.

Simple, easy, clean and quick and nobody will ever know now that I was ever less
than perfect unless somebody rats me out.  LikeSnoopy.  He might.  Big brothers
are the worst tattle tales.

Love,
Gracie.