[Dailydrool] ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT!!...Raffle Baskets for HHBR

Jess'e Potts bassetlovers at mchsi.com
Sat Oct 6 09:53:40 PDT 2012

This year HHBR has 3 GREAT Raffle Baskets available in conjunction with our
2nd Annual Dog Bowl!

Tickets are 1 for $5 for 6 for $25 and the winning ticket will be drawn for
each basket on October 10th, 2012!

All tickets can be purchased on our website at
www.houndshavenbassetrescue.com

You need not be present to win, all tickets purchased will be placed in the
drawing and the winning ticket will be contacted via email. Items will be
shipped to winning ticket FREE of charge if they are out of town (Des Moines
metro)!

All photos of the baskets can be seen at the following link:
www.houndshavenbassetrescue.com

Basket #1 "UnWhined" Basket
The "UnWhined" Basket Contains:
. A Handcrafted Cutting Board Made of Cherry & Maple--a sure to be staple in
your kitchen for years to come!
. 2 Clear Glass Wine Goblets with etched Paw Prints . A Paw Print Wine
Stopper. A pawsitively sophisticated bar accessory to preserve the freshness
of the bottle of wine you opened and can't quite finish.
. A Corkscrew Wine Opener
. 3 Terry Cloth Kitchen towels in a vibrant Blue, Green & White/Red Pattern
. 1 "Paws Galore" 100% cotton kitchen towel featuring a colorful pattern of
paw prints. Towel measures 30" L x 20" W . 1 Bottle of HHBR's Iowa Grown
White Wine 2009 "Howlin' Hound Red"--this wine is a fantastic blend of 75%
St. Croix & 25% Chancellor; a perky dry medium bodied red with blackberry
undertones.
Valued at $75.00

Basket #2 Scentsy Package
This Scentsy Package contains:
. 1 Large "Paws" Warmer which features the Wording "I Love My Pet". This
warmer is no longer available to purchase.
. This package also includes 3 Scent Bars of your choice! If you are the
winning ticket we will contact you for your 3 scents of choice and get them
ordered. **please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery** **Please note the photo
does not show the 3 Scent Bars given with this package & they are only used
for the purpose of the photo.** Valued at $50.00

Basket #3 Handmade Basset Quilt
This item is a denim basset quilt, about 60 inches square, done in shades of
blue. The back is weathered blue denim with black pawprints. The front is an
assembly of 25 panels, each machine-embroidered with either a basset image,
a basset quote or a paw print. The panels are cream and blue in background,
with various colors used to complete them. They are arranged, surrounded by
indigo blue prints, in a simple pattern on the front. The quilt was custom
made, machine embroidered and quilted by Marti Gregor of The Sew and Sews.
It is valued at $200.
Donated by Lynn, Linda and Zoey Ferrell

Thank you in advance for your continued support and good luck with the
Raffle!
If you have any questions please contact Sable Joseph at
sable at houndshavenbassetrescue.com