[Dailydrool] Bev's question

Susan Murray-Grage mzkrazykat at live.com
Sun Oct 7 19:11:11 PDT 2012

Bev's question about dog wheels made me wonder, since I have not dealt with this. So I googled it. Lots of results. One was eddieswheels.com - according to the website, this is a company started by a mechanical engineer when his dog needed wheels and nothing was available for dos as large as his.  He and wife now have four dogs w/wheels. Anyway, I thought he might be receptive to the question of a wheelchair that would be easier on the slave's back. Just a thought ! Good luck with your quest!

Drool to those in need, Charlie, Lucy, Otie and mom Susan