[Dailydrool] Scentsy for Rescue

Karen Williams bazadaba at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 07:23:31 PDT 2012

As a reminder, any time you would like to purchase Scentsy products and support basset rescue, you can do so by contacting me or by ordering directly on my web site.
https://kswilliams.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy?partyId=105275705

Please be sure to join the party titled: "Buy from this party and support BASSET RESCUE"

If you would like your proceeds to go to a specific Rescue group, just send me an email to let me know, and I will send the proceeds to the group of your choice.  If not, the proceeds will go to Basset Rescue Across Texas.

From now while supply lasts the Scentsy Buddies are BOGO and Patch the dog, while not exactly a Basset is awfully close.

Thank you in advance for helping save the houndies in need.

Karen and Millie, Elwood & Beatrix