[Dailydrool] RubyReds Tuesday

msbbeabear at comcast.net msbbeabear at comcast.net
Tue Oct 9 12:10:25 PDT 2012

It is with a sad heart and devastation that I tell my friends at the drool that 3:00 this morning I sent RubyReds Tuesday to the rainbow bridge.  My heart dog.  Got her at 7 weeks. She was stuck to me like glue all her days.  Almost made 14 yrs. A beautiful girl and smart.  Now I have 8 others to tend to so although it is not easy, they do give me comfort.  I received many seperate emails since I posted she was sick. The lung tumor was aggressive.  She lost tons of weight and was eating very little.  Only what she wanted.  She coughed and her chest moved like a bellow. I was literally breathing for her.  I just couldn't see her suffer anymore.  She is at peace now and so I am.  We will meet someday.  I am sure of that.

Thank you drool friends,   Renee