[Dailydrool] Remember to vote tomorrow

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Oct 9 20:21:30 PDT 2012

Tomorrow we have to drive 353 miles one way to Oklahoma City and 353 miles back to get a stray Basset down there so I will not be able to remind people to vote.

An acquaintance dumped his daschund on me. He asked me to babysit him for a week and then when the week was up he said just put him in rescue I do not want him any more. Then he said he has never had heartworm meds so when you sell him if I owe you money for whatever you spend and do not make back let me know.... when I sell him??? and make money on him??? Are these people crazy???? Do People really think rescues ever make money from adoptions???? Where is Marlene when I need her???I wanted to strangle him but I just gave him the stink eye and I was shivering so bad from welling up with disgust for him and sadness for the poor little daschund I just wanted to explode.

So remember to vote we are leaving at 4am. Ohio Basset Hound Rescue from OH, Here is the link
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3