[Dailydrool] Its Pw. Wendell W. Bottom's gotcha day

Heather Dalmasso hefmoon at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 06:29:25 PDT 2012

12 years ago today I brought home the cutest, floppiest, sweetest, loudest,
whiniest, baddest most destructive puppy ever....he was on his way out the door
and then I discovered the Daily Drool and everything changed. Happy 12th gotcha
day Pwince Wendell W. Bottom OEBE Viceroy. Many pets have left their impression
on my heart and I'm sure many more will. But none of them ever have or ever will
have such a profound impact on my life. I love you my Bubba boy....

Heather

Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy here....

Um, yeah, right, whatever... can I get an extra treat or something today? I
already got a heinie hoist into the bed and some extra (gentle) snuggles, so I'm
gonna milk this one.

Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy, with Bailey Mackenzie, OEBE Evil
Enchantress,  Abby the (not so) baby bassetdor and the cats Sparkey and Bilbo
(who are both much older than me!)