[Dailydrool] "American" question

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 11:47:50 PDT 2012

Bonejour everybuddy, Pw Penny and Pw Polly woofin' in from across the waves in fwance.

We are FINE.  So,s we are sending TONS of drool to all in need. Da mum is having problems, so we thought we might ask for help <duh>.  It's not really basset related so if you email her she can explain more.  She's looking for an answer to a question and the question is:

What city comes next after Manhattan?

Thank you for helping her (da mum) - she is just so useless <sigh>

lurps,
Pw Penny and Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."