[Dailydrool] PETCO

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Fri Oct 12 16:00:04 PDT 2012

Tomorrow Saturday October 13th Western Missouri Basset Rescue is going to take Stewie and Buster to the Petco at 95th and Quivera for a meet and Greet so anyone living near Kansas City that would like to meet these two hounds who were desperately in need and helped out with vet bills by many loving Droolers you will have a chance to meet them and  they can give their thanks to you by sliming your pant legs LOL. The best accessory to any outfit is Basset drool in my opinion. We will be there between 10 am and 2pm. See you there whoohoo!!