[Dailydrool] Pet decal in the window in case of fire

Jan and John bassetlvr at mchsi.com
Fri Oct 12 16:40:26 PDT 2012

We have the pet decals in our windows for nothing.  After talking with the local firemen, they will NOT risk their lives for an animal.  No matter if you have a pet decal or not, or if they hear the dogs inside the house.  This makes me sad.  We see these wonderful stories about firemen rescuing cats and dogs, but not every town will do that.  I have even offered them $1000 dollars if they go in for my boyz.

Please check with your local firestation and see what their policies are on rescuing animals.

Jan, John, Jace and Sterling
Spirit Lake, IA