[Dailydrool] Tigger

Vikki Grauf fudgelady_vikki at att.net
Fri Oct 12 19:19:34 PDT 2012

Yesterday I picked up Tigger from the vet - she is home, just in a different
form.

Her ashes are in a beautiful white ceramic kitty that resides on my night stand,
ever vigilant guarding the momma from the forces of evil during the night, the
thing she did when not sleeping on my head.

She was the only thing that ever made Sophie's tail go helicopter (spin in a
circle), before this I never knew dogs tails could wag in a circle.

I believe the hounds miss her, as she was a fixture in their life from the
moment they arrived.

My sincere gratitude to all who wrote with condolences. If I missed thanking
anyone personally, please except my apologies.

May her memory be eternal.