[Dailydrool] Ms.Hattie

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Oct 14 15:52:35 PDT 2012

Dear Hattie Rose-

I am very happy you are B9! May you stay that way forever! Someone has to keep your human in check.

Glad you like your Basset Fan!! You were kind to pawt with your cookie money to help us old Queens help da Bounders and I hopes it helps you stay kewl for many years!

I'm woofing her to get on the woodburning she needs to do...... hehehe...causes I'm already gathering stuffs for next time.

(What I gots at the Oshun City Block pawty is pretty special.......)

Pawtunia