[Dailydrool] Sister Daisy ATB

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 17:16:41 PDT 2012

Words are so hard to write-but my girl is gone. I thank you all for the drool and so many well wishes you all have sent today, but it was not to be-Sister Daisy obviously waited until Hubby got home, and no matter what Doc did, things were so grim, the outlook all the same. We had no choice but to let Sister Daisy fly free and I am sure Elder Clara is waiting to greet her with open paws.
Daisy was a rescue out of BellyRubs Basset Rescue, Leanne nursed her thru grade 4 heartworms and I waited for months for her health to improve to bring her to the Beach-Clara guarded her all those months and I could not seperate them. I took them both. Daisy was possibly the best hound we ever had, so quiet, she behaved, always out to potty-we always swore you could have 20 of her in the house and you would never know we had a dog. She loved everyone. Daisy had major health issues a year ago but at that time she proved how tuff she was, she overcame and I had prayed that we could make it this time, but tonight, the perch is totally empty, both my girls gone, and I am just shattered.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger