[Dailydrool] Thanks Roland

Heather Dalmasso hefmoon at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 06:13:12 PDT 2012

Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy here.....

Thanks Roland Dude, manly snooters to you!

WWB

"From: Janice Colvin <jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com>
To: dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Subject: [Dailydrool] Viceroy Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE

This is Roland, Order of the Evil Basset Empire Potentate.

I hereby proclaim that Wendell Bottom, Viceroy of the Order of the Evil
Basset Empire, has reached the 12th anniversary of his Gotcha Day and
adoption into the Lessely Dalmasso family.  He is one of the very first
members of the OEBE and has served our organization with honor and valor
for many years.

We send loads of admiring drool to you, Wendell.

Roland, Duke of Ears
Truman, Silly Dog

OEBE International Headquarters,
Salem OR