[Dailydrool] Telephone Call from Elder Clara

Barara Thulin jmcarts at cox.net
Tue Oct 16 19:21:26 PDT 2012

Subject:  Telephone call from Elder Clara

Dear Momma Debbie,

This is Bessie, the senior and I just got done with my weekly call to Clara.
She knows your heart is breaking but she wants to let you know Daisy has
arrived at the bridge into Clara's open paws.  Clara got her a special perch
where she can keep watch on her and take care of her like she did for so
many years.   She also showed Daisy all the specialty shops and when they
got to the lizard display,  Daisy's eyes were the size of saucers, the tail
and paws were going a mile a minute,  snooter up in the air and yah Clara
was complaining how tough it was to get her away from the display.  They
then headed to the buffet to have a family reunion with Casey and Ole Bob.
After the buffet, they headed to the beach so that Daisy could do her
favorite thing and lay in the sun the rest of the afternoon.  Clara asked me
to tell you to not to worry, she is there to watch over Daisy now.

Bessie, the Senior

Barbara Thulin