[Dailydrool] Parotid gland area mass.....

Jeff Deane jdeane at everestkc.net
Wed Oct 17 13:58:36 PDT 2012

Our little Molly has a marble sized mass under her left ear behind the jaw near the parotid gland.   It is hard and round.  Moves pretty well.  We are several weeks into the wait on a recheck period for her with the vet as it came up about the time I had her in for a uti.   The antibiotics have killed off the uti, but the marble remains so I don't think it an infection.  Love my vet but he has a poker face to envy, and he is so far unimpressed (he always is, except when talking about the last case)  Reference to the Merck vet manual does not leave me with warm happy feelings about masses in this area.  Can ANYONE out there say "oh yea. We had one like that and it turned up as nothing of great significance"?  Anyone?  :-)    the wait is killing me.  :-(.

Jeff

Sent via DroidX2 on Verizon Wireless™