[Dailydrool] Enlarged Spleen - Possible Cancer

Sherry Carreon sherry.carreon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 16:16:24 PDT 2012

I'm back for more advice. We had Dexter's spleen removed today (thanks for all the posts and advice it really helped us), it was very enlarged, and the surgeon and our vet suspect cancer. We won't know anything for 5-7 days. Has anyone had experience with chemo for their Bassets? I have first hand, personal knowledge of what we humans go thru, but not our babies.  If it is anything like human chemo, I don't know if we want to put Dexter thru it. We are praying cancer wasn't in the spleen, but so very much appreciate any advice and/or experience.

Feel free to email me off line at sherry.carreon at gmail.com.

Again prayers and healing drool to all in need tonight, and please hug your fur babies for us.

Sherry

Sent from my iPad