[Dailydrool] French Basset Rescue Calendar

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 08:03:07 PDT 2012

Bonejour everybuddy, Pw Penny and Pw Polly woofin' in from across the waves in Fwance.

Well, it's that time of year again.   Our 2013 French Basset Rescue calendar is out.  If anyone is interested, the price is 20$, postage included.  All the dogs featured are French (and a couple of Swiss).  The houndies featured are all members of our rescue organization and most of them are rescues.  There's even a tiny picture of US in there this year :))))) At last, we are famous. hehehehehe.  If you would like to order one, we accept Paypal.  You can send da pennies to da Mum and she will transfer to the houndies' account.  ALLL proceeds go to the needy hounds (not us, we are well taken care of). The Paypal account is elerimist at free.fr

Thanks and hugs to you all (from da Mum) and TONS of lurps from us.

Pw Penny and Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."