[Dailydrool] Jasmine

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Fri Oct 19 13:51:35 PDT 2012

Kathy,

It's OK to be sad for a while.  You WILL miss her!!

We all know how it feels to miss our babies!!  Jasmine looked a lot like our Caseymae, who only lived to be 11 years!!  It's been 3 years since she has been gone and we still miss her so much!!  We now have 3 others, but no dog ever takes the place of the one gone.  They just fill up our hearts with more love and healing.

jasmine is young again and with her Bob forever!!

Simplify for awhile and be nice to yourself.  Tears always help heal the heart.

We will pray and send snooter kisses.  Love, Slave Sue to Tilly, Phoebe and Harvey