[Dailydrool] Boo Fest Ocala FL

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Fri Oct 19 15:29:27 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Drool to all in need this Friday evening!  There have been so many leaving
for the Bridge,  hope we will have some time off from heartache for all of
us!

A few of the Bounders, Pat, and myself are heading off tomorrow to attend
the Suncoast Basset Rescue annual Boo Fest in Ocala, FL..

They hold it at a training facility there and while the main reason for
having it is as an adoption event,  many folks come to hang out and let the
hounds enjoy each other.

Eddie, Esty, Lucas and Scooter will be getting a road trip.  Thought about
taking a few more, but really, I worry about some of the others getting
bumped,  and then some, would just hate it.

Our friend Jill is riding with us and I told her she is in charge of
Scooter, who has to sit on your lap.

Anyhow,  hope you all have a good weekend, and are enjoying the cooler
temps!

Be sure to order your 2013 Senior Basset calendars at  www.bounderblvd.org

We are almost ready to send the files to the printer!   We only print what
is ordered.

Special feel better drool to Bailey, north of the Mason Dixon Line!

wen and the Bounders

www.bounderblvd.org