[Dailydrool] drool needed

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 06:39:47 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

We sure could use some drool for many reasons but the most for our former
foster and beloved basset to a dear friend.Hoss started refusing to
eat,Hoss never missed out on food.He was see by the vet and they took an
ultrasound and did blood work.His liver enzymes were off the charts and
when they shaved his belly for the U.S. he looked like he had a huge
bruise.I am waiting to hear on his condition.

Second a bit of drool couldn't hurt,we are losing our home to foreclosure,I
am disabled and the DH lost his job over 3 years ago and after hundreds of
resumes,no job.He says know one wants to hire an old man.Now he is having
complications with his diabetes and most of the vertebra in his back are
messed up so he is also trying to get his disability,that has been going on
for months.

Third,no drool needed,I think one of the most disgusting,vile,icky,ect.ect.
smells in the whole world is poop-burp.Our Trudy is a poop eater,but only
cocker spaniel poop.She will come in to say HI MOM and let out a huge
belch,ooooooooooohnooooo.I have to leave that space for a bit.

Drool to all,Nigel,feel better soon.

soft snooters

Marty,mom to Jeffery,Trudy,Donner,Cole,Mason,Hazel and ther5 c at ts