[Dailydrool] Help needed in Pottstown PA area

Laura Moravinski lou.mo at comcast.net
Sat Oct 20 18:46:51 PDT 2012

Hello all!  I have a plea for help.  Long story short, I was put in touch with a family whose daughter has 3 Bassets she needs to have basically fostered for about 6 months.  Apparently she has been through hell and back and all she has left are her 3 pups.  She is living in one room with her Bassets in a barn, where she sleeps at night so she can be with them.  She has to move home but her 3 can’t go with her.  The mom has been trying to help but so far nothing has come through.  I did suggest they contact Tri State in the hopes that there would be a foster home available, but I also thought I’d post here.  I know they want the 3 to stay together, which I’m sure is going to make this really tough, but maybe, just maybe, someone out there can help.

Feel free to contact me off list if anyone has any ideas.

On another note, October 17th was one whole year without my Harry and I still miss him every single day.  Sigh.

Laura Moravinski