[Dailydrool] Glyco Flex

cstaffordmail at gmail.com cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 14:13:36 PDT 2012

I had a nice conversation with a rep from VetriScience today. They make Glyco Flex. I opened a new bottle a week ago and everyone's digestive system went wacky. I have been using this product for over three years without problem. I cross checked the ingredients and noticed "natural imitation roast chicken flavor." This was different so I called. She told me this imitation roast chicken flavor was sourced from CORN! I never would have imagined that. Some of us try very hard to keep our dogs corn free but it seems they can still ingest it without our knowledge.
Just thought I'd pass this info along.

Cheryl
Otter & Radar
Mollie & Jefro, the Bloodhounds