[Dailydrool] Many thanks

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Mon Oct 22 18:00:23 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Andy's passing has hit me hard.  I think because of the suddenness of it.
Many of you have posted here and also sent private messages.  You just do
not know how much it has meant to me and also Pat, that you all have been so
caring. Thank you, does not say nearly enough, but I do not know the words
to let you know.  Words are not my forte at all.

Andrew is back home with us,  the house is not the same,  but everyone will
adjust.

A 12 yr old named Spot will be coming in soon,  not taking Andy's place at
all,  but he needs a place, much the same way Andrew did.and we are
fortunate to be able to offer a place to Spot.

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and