[Dailydrool] Dog Treats and the DH

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Tue Oct 23 07:04:30 PDT 2012

Bev,

  I DO understand!!  My husband is the SAME!!   Every time he gets up from his chair or walks by the treat jar in the kitchen, he gives a treat!!  He says that is the only way he is "bonding" with the dogs.

 I SAY: "Take them for a walk", feed them, bathe them, etc.  !!!

 And he wonders WHY i have to walk them because now they have a large fenced yard!!

  I cook chicken, carrots broccali for morning feeds.  Only mixing in a handful
  then microwave hamberger, and green beans for evening feed, mixing in a handful

Tilly 3-5" legs red and white full basset is 60 Lbs  Fed 3/4 cup kibble plus homemade twice a day

Phoebe a small full lab is 70 lbs  Fed  1 1/2 cup kibble plus homemade mixed in twice a day

Harvey - bassaddor is 70+ lbs  and he is only 2 1/12 years old!!  Fed 1 1/2 cup kibble plus homemade twice a day

I know my DH dearly loves all 3!!  He passed out in the front yard when Tilly was lost when we lived in our beachhouse on busy A1A in Melbourne Beach, FL  We cou;d hear her crying softly but thought whe was caught in the beach dune somewhere.  She had gotten in the garage and was locked in.  I almost called 911 for the DH!!

Slave Sue  - who also thinks our furry friends are easier to train thean our DH!! I've been trying for over 43 married years!!